Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Now this warms the cockles of my heart...

Hey maigrey great job in the HORSE last night. My guy [redacted] was at your table for the first hour or so, and I warned him profusely to stay the F away from any pots you were involved in. I had him on the girly chat, and it was funny to see the progression of his comments. First it was like "oh come on, a GIRL good at HORSE, give me a break", and then "wow maigrey just took a big pot off of me". Eventually it became "holy shit maigrey has more chips than the entire rest of the table combined", and finally deteriorated to "please PLEASE get me moved away from this table!". Funny stuff.

- from hoyazo

7 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Schaubs said...

Ok so the flop was 10-Q-10 at the WWdN. I held J-J on the button and raised it 3X and you called me from the small blind... what did you have? Just wondering if I made the right lay down with another 15BB behind... you push me on the river, and i had to fold. arrrrg. From then on I couldn't get much at all... well done either way. See you again sometime.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

She had the hammer.

Bad fold.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are the cockles edible?

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Schaubs said...

You MUST show the Hammer... therefore, she did not.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Kat: you may not eat my cockes!

Schaubs: a woman never tells her secret, but I turn on auto-muck so I never do show the hammer, were I to have the hammer that time.

Although, I never just call with the hammer, so there you go.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Maigrey, my comment there was All True, every word of it. There is lots of respect out there for your HORSE game, as if you didn't know this already.

So do you live in the nyc area? How did I not know this before?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hoy - Because I just moved to Jersey in September? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home