Sunday, January 14, 2007

Poker After Dark

I must say, except for the stupid commentators, I really like the show - I especially like the fact that they don't cut out hands and we get to hear what a table really is like with all the chattering.  I also found it really interesting in last week's shows, that when it was heads up, David Grey and Daniel Negranu actually DID tell each other what their hands were.

But I think the most amusing thing is the new full tilt commercials.   This one's my current favorite:




You can see it here if the above doesn't work for you.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Pity Erick got the advice wrong. The correct answer is: "Dude, that's a raising hand."

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Bill said...

The Mouth can trace all his problems back to disrespecting the hammer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home