Wednesday, December 13, 2006

PSA for blogger users

... we interrupt this vegas trip report for the following public service announcement ...

I was wondering why I was so bored lately.


Guess what, blogger beta dropped all of you out of my bloglines feeds when you switched over, with no warning.

So if you want to continue reading me, you will need to put the following into your favorite RSS reader as a feed: http://princessmaigrey.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

It doesn't exist yet, but I'm pretty sure it will...


... more vegas to come ....

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I interested in possibly placing a banner advertisement on your blog. Please let me know what you would charge for something like the Full tilt banner. Send me an email to email *(at) Bonuskey (dott*) net. Thank you very much for your time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home