Sunday, February 19, 2006

SNOWMAN HAMMERLEGS GOOOT

+236.75 BB tonight.



... at $.02/$0.04 Limit Holdem. Man, as I told G-Rob a long time back, splashing around in the microlimit waters and letting loose your inner donkey makes the game fun again and somehow this kept me up until 3 in the freaking morning laughing so hard at how we kept cracking the Geek's AA, QQ, flopped straight with such things as snowman-hammerlegs (82, for those of you who can't figure it out), or the hammer, or any number of any-twos. And I don't think there was more than 5% of the hands that were not capped preflop.

Oddly, this has given me a pretty good insight on the $20/$40 game that's played at harrah's where they all act like crazy maniacs. You can act like one, but you can still win money if you a) are SLIGHTLY selective preflop, b) don't let the dollar amounts matter and c) realize if you have absolutely no outs and then fold.

And now, it's off to bed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home