Friday, February 10, 2006

Euro WWdN

Well, since Wil mentioned me by name, I suppose I'll pimp his Euro WWdN here. And, since I happen to work from home on Fridays (and most other days), I'll break my rule and pony up the $11 to play with him. (Plus, at the moment there are only 5 people signed up, so I'm liking those odds, baby).

From Wil: If you're interested in playing, head over to PokerStars, and from the lobby go to tourneys -> private, and look for tourney number 19345283. The buy-in is $10 +1, and the game starts at 1:30 PM EST (5:30 PM GMT) which should make it "friendly" for the bulk of European players.

p.s. the password is "monkey", eep eep

Also, congrats to Alan, who took 2nd in the 16k last night - he's on a rush!

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Bill said...

You are a poker pimp and Wil is your whore.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Heather said...

totally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home