Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My friends are whackjobs but I love them...

So I found out from April and Pauly that Erick Lindgren, The Grinder, and Dags are all at the final table for the Borgata WPT final table. The following ensues, which is probably only funny to me, but I'm not handcuffing you to the page to read this:

<maigrey>hmmmmm
<chrisdhal>hmm?
<maigrey>debating if I can get to the borgata by 5 pm est tonight
<chrisdhal>ahhh :)
<helixx>to airport - 1hr with traffic. assuming an immediate flight, eta in philly 4:00est, then get a car (20 minutes), drive to AC in rush hour traffic) from PHL (2 hours)
<helixx>6:30 at the earliest assuming moderate traffic and all timing re: flights are perfect
<maigrey>snif
<maigrey>but that gives me 6 hours with erick
<helixx>then you gotta get into the borgata, another 10-20
<maigrey>fine
<maigrey>5.5 hours with erick
<maigrey>that's worth it
<chrisdhal>lol
<chrisdhal>heather, you need some more work at being a stalker, you should have had this all planned out
[8 minutes pass]
* chrisdhal thinks she left already
<helixx>i know
<helixx>i plan my stalking carefully
<chrisdhal>and you're a tard, so just think what she could do if she tried
<maigrey>HA HA HA
<helixx>word up

[edit - You guyyyys! Pauly is the COOLEST! He just sent me about 5 photos of Erick to make up for the fact I couldn't get to the borgata in time. Go show him the love at his site: http://taopoker.blogspot.com]

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Bill said...

nope, that was funny for me too.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I find humor in your stalking. :)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger CC said...

i thought i was the only one stalking e-dog

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger TripJax said...

i'm stalking his bankroll...i'll leave the stalking his bod to you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home