Sunday, January 01, 2006

More fun with Phil Gordon

NB: This is funnier if you've read Roshambo Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and the Appendix...

From the holidays when drizz and I caught Phil playing PLO8:

maigrey (Observer): hey phil want to roshambo so i can buy some bras?
Phil Gordon: yes
Dealer: MrGa23 has 15 seconds left to act
Phil Gordon: 1
Phil Gordon: 2
Phil Gordon: 3
Phil Gordon: paper
Dealer: MrGa23 has 15 seconds left to act
HitmanHoldem (Observer): scissors
maigrey (Observer): scissors!
HitmanHoldem (Observer): lol
maigrey (Observer): woooo bras for ME
Phil Gordon: yeah, right

Also, I'll be playing in the $200+16 HORSE event at 8:30 CST on Full Tilt Poker [1]; feel free to railbird me, but I warn you I'm not playing much during the first rounds of HO. (I'm not that easy)

[1]Thanks to the generosity and faith of some really cool bloggers and the best poker cartoonist ever who are backing me into the event - what a ego boost!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home