Friday, April 21, 2006

Quick Hit

Wow, I've totally neglected this here blog, and while I have a lot of posts in my head, which I may actually get to next week, this ain't it.

But, if you're in the Chicago area, do me a favor and Demand Wil Wheaton come to Chicago! Maybe we can even get him to play in a poker game...

Also on that note:

What: WWdN: N1kita Eurofriday
Where: PokerStars.
When: Friday, April 21. 1800 GMT (that's NOON CENTRAL, Ernie...)
Password: monkey
Tournament number: 23319749
Buy-in: $10 + 1



Since I'm a degenerate, I'll be playing in this myself; however since Wil has banished me to the Escalade, I never get to sit at his table anyway :)

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

He is demanded.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I have demanded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home