Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's almost more fun without Wil!

So, CJ MADE me play the wwdn, despite feeling crummy. He said I could have the bounty on the luckbox, to which I crabbily said "I never get sat at your table anyway".

... and I didn't. But I got some cards, and some chips and on my second table change, got to the luckbox's table. CJ informed the table, and I agreed. CJ can tell you the details of the hand, but he didn't reraise and I limp-called a smallish raise with pocket twos, I hit the hammer flop, CJ bet out, and I called, and his pair of tens no good, and I get this:



Then, thanks to some super railbirding and cracking bdidde's set of queens with my pair and straight draw (to be fair, I warned people I had aquired the powers of CJ by knocking him out), I got HU to win the championship and ...



Tada. :) I get an invitational named after me AND I get to knock out Wil without getting on the list or on the roof of the escalade.

See you in VEGAS!!

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Great job!

You definitely got me on that hand. With my pocket Ts, I tried to put you on something I could beat with the J72 flop. I knew you weren't the hammer because you didn't raise.

So I committed myself to you either missing the flop or having something weak enough to be pushed off... limp-call could have been 9s, I guess.

Ugh.

Well played.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

A huge congratulations. You seem to be on a roll, no?

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be that new east coast style that your playing now. hehe

Ernie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home