Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm still alive

I'm mostly playing triple-draw on UB these days, and occasionally some stud-8 on FTP. Exciting stuff, really.

I did take second in the WPBT tour, Stud, cha cha cha. And guess what's next? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Come one, come all, take me on at Stud/8, beetches.

I also cashed 9th in the 10k recently too - thanks to Garth and the baby Penner being bad influences and convincing me to play that silly 2 card game. I was actually pretty upset to take 9th, because there were two shorties who took 7 and 8, and I could have easily outlasted them for more money. But I suppose I'm there to win the thing, huh? Sigh, still, it makes me cranky.

And now the really important thing: I'm going to be in AC with KURRRRRRRT!! on Saturday, Nov 11th - Are YOU coming???

Or, are you going to Vegas and storming the IP with us?

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Aladdin

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Certainly not the Excal. We need a new poker room to storm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home