Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Poppin' the cherry

YAY! Kurt is coming out to Jersey the weekend of Nov. 10th to visit. Since he's not only one of my favorite people, he's an erstwhile degenerate gambling companion as well, there will be a trip to AC, oh yes, there will.

As of this moment, it will also be my very FIRST trip to the air conditioned city (and Kurt's as well!), I insist there be some crazy blogger celebration and that you all must come down as well. Dawn, Al, BG, Derek (and Pauly if he's in town), F-Train, Joaquin and Helixx (do you even have a blog anymore?), I'm LOOKING AT YOU. Be there. No excuses!

We will be going sometime on Saturday, as we are not stupid and know that we will need to get any sight-seeing in NYC done on Friday because after AC we will be pretty dead to the world and will be lucky to get Kurt to the airport on time (and safely! Sorry about almost killing you Dawn!). I'm also taking suggestions for things to do in NYC as well, since - let's face it - I am a tourist as well.

To Garth, I say: BOOOOOOoooOOOOOOoooOOOO to pittsburgh (sorry kurt). Are you even real? You miss the bash, you are going to be "in pittsburgh" for the 10th, you went to Vegas without us... my goodness!

... at least now I have a good reason to unpack my boxes.

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Pauly said...

Ah thanks for the invite, but I'll be out of town (like you predicted). Have fun!

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, I guess I have to come now :P

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we please find some short handed games? I get sick of waiting around for a good hand ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home