Monday, October 16, 2006

Pot Limit Insanity

I was going to write a post about how stud variants are incredibly crazy and poor games to play as pot-limit.

Then I realized that this was stupid, because having PLAYED PL Stud, Stud 8, and any other type of crazy game you can think of (YES, PL TD was in the mix, as was PL 5 card stud), and being a winning player at these against people who knew reasonably well how to play ...

... that if a homegame includes people who think that 2 pair is GOOT in PLO when a straight draw is on board and they've been raised on the flop and bet into on the turn, plus people who insist on going only one way on Stud/8b, I should be screaming: PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE LETS PLAY STUD POT LIMIT.

So, I say, game on.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Why not just use my name... geez... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home