Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Vegas, baby Vegas!

It's almost that time - the time whereupon many crazy degenerate gamblers descend upon that mecca of felt...

... okay, yes, it's the World Series of Poker TOO, but I mean the WPBT is THIS CLOSE!

By the way, if you're not reading the WSOP coverage by Pauly or on Otis's PokerStars blog, you are missing out. Go there and come back after you're done.


Ok, so now that that's done, I believe it's time to discuss the matter of Tourney Bounties. If this is your first time to the WPBT shenanigans, then here's the scoop: a lot of people like to bring something from home, or something that signifies their poker blog as a bounty for the person who knocked them out. It's kind of a nice way to do a "pin exchange" like they did in the old days and such. I'm not sure what I'm going to put together, but I'll put something together.

And I'm personally hoping I'm going to win Dr. Chako's Stethoscope!

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I thought this blog was gone and wasted away! Good to see you share a few words princess.

Ernie

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger DrChako said...

LOL - I was actually thinking about showing up in my lab coat with a stethoscope wrapped around my neck. Since I'm a radiologist, I don't have much need for the scope anyway, so it might make a good bounty.

I'll try to think of something creative. I know I'm getting your tiara when I knock you out!!

-DrC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home