Sunday, December 16, 2007

a post that is not twitter

I feel like I should write SOMETHING about all the things that are going on in my life at this point.  The trip to Vegas, the possibility of relocating back to Chicago, and the general work malaise that I am under at the moment.  However, I am currently under the weather with the Vegas crud (at least I'm not in the hospital like Scooter!), and that seems to have wiped out any desire or motivation for me to post anything.

There is also the fact that it is, as usual, was so jam-packed with Sun and excitement in gambling that.  It seems like to write a post that everything would be equivalent to attempting to eat an elephant in one sitting, and it as that may that you should do this one bite at a time, the task itself is pretty overwhelming.

But, the really good news for me is that I should be getting the best Christmas present ever on Monday, and hopefully by next month I will be a city girl!

p.s. - thanks to Falstaff for putting on a fantastic show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home