Thursday, December 13, 2007

Post Vegas

... I got dealt a hand of the VegasFlu, and a whole load of work sucks, so I may never post a trip report (like that surprises the three people who still read this blog here), especially since I'm hoping to hear that I'm going to be relocating (again) in the next month or so.

Although I will just say, as I said to Marty while playing PaiGow: Vegas just isn't the same without Chilly, and he was missed.

Also, while craps with the bloggers is mucho fun, it just isn't the same as craps with the CrapsMaster.  Gus, you gimpy, you were missed too, although dial-a-craps was fun, even if my hops never came in...

Keep your fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger gus away from the metroplaza said...

I wish I could have gone, but alas my gimpy-ness is too much for Las Vegas. Once I'm off these crutches though, we're going to have to hit the tables and start hopping some fives (or nines). Who does that?

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger David Westbay said...

It was very nice to meet you in Vegas, hope to see you again at another one of these things.

You have three people who read your blog? I'm jealous.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is a very good website to post your link.
----------------------------
Waugh
Highly relevant, efficient advertising to forum, blog, wiki and other types of web sites. Drive large number of visitors to your website and build quality links.

http://www.widecircles.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home