Monday, November 28, 2005

who's that girl?

Yeah, it's been a while. I'm still alive and still playing poker.

The lack of recent posts is mostly due to the fact that I'm more than a little weirded out by the fact that no less than a half a dozen people (including one dealer, hi Gary) have mentioned to me while I've been playing at Trump that they've read my blog. Not that this isn't incredibly flattering, but I didn't start out writing about my poker experiences to vault myself to be known to random people. Fame among poker bloggers and my friends, sure, but I'm not used to this people-I-don't-know-saying-hey-I-read-your-blog thing.

Don't worry, I'm not going away, I'll get over it, but at the moment, I'm going to be taking some time to adjust. And if you see me at the tables, don't be afraid to say hi just because I wrote this. :)

Meanwhile, you can read some (long) third party accounts of my adventures in fishing over at Shelly's site until I return.