Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday

I have a whole post I want to write up about women and poker, but since I don't agree with anyone I've read, and Fridays are fun days, I'm going to wait until Monday to open that can of worms.

But here's the teaser:

  • I think women's tourneys are good

  • I won't play in women's tourneys, because my game sucks against women

  • I also think that women are better poker players than men, but lack an aggression factor that's needed in poker

  • I think the male aggression factor does intimidate a lot (not all, obviously) of women

  • Are there great women poker players? Yes.

  • Can a woman be the greatest poker player of all time? Most definitely!

  • But, I think that proportionally, there will be fewer top women players out of the general women population than there are top men players out of the general men population

  • This is because men and women ARE DIFFERENT, mentally as well as physically, in GENERAL



Monday's going to be a start a lot of things days for a lot of things. :)

Thursday poll here if you haven't filled it out yet :)