Thursday, February 24, 2005

Tired

So, against normal people's common sense, I decided to go and play poker, and had an $800 losing session, sigh.

The only really amusing thing was that I managed to get F to double up on me AGAIN when he had QQ and I had KK. Of course, at this point, I was down to $300 or so in chips, so it wasn't a big hit for him, as my big pocket pairs with big preflop raises kept getting called by the maniac in the 6 seat with Ace-Big, and of course he'd hit his F-ing ace on the flop. Sigh.

But I didn't play terribly badly, although I didn't play nearly aggressive enough. But next week, I'm definitely NOT playing on Wednesday, and going to the lenten series instead. I stay out way too late on school nights if I go play poker.

So, tonight, I'm going to stay in, read my EFM, and curl up with the fantastic new book that came in the mail the other day - even if I should go read the new Super System 2 that came in the mail as well.